Our Annual Report 2020/21 details our work over the year, key achievements, impact, priorities for the coming year, and financial information. Some highlights from the year include:
- We heard 229 local residents stories about their health and social care this year.
- We provided advice and information to 171 people.
- We published four reports, and saw impact from the majority of our recommendations.
- We started the ‘Community Health Ambassadors Network’, with over 85 volunteers helping to support and inform their local community in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- We recruited an Advisory Board made up of a diverse pool of local people.
Thank you to all our members, partners in health and social care, community organisations, and people willing to share their stories - we couldn't have done it without you!