If you are aged 45 or over you can book your COVID-19 vaccination now. You can also book now if you are in one of the other categories listed below.
You can get the vaccine if:
- You are aged 45 or over
- You are at high risk from COVID-19
- You are an eligible frontline health or social care worker
- You have a condition that puts you at higher risk
- You have a learning disability
- You are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
If you are in one of these groups and have not had your first dose, you can book your vaccination now. Call 119 or book online
Three reasons to book your vaccination
- The vaccine is safe and it works
- The vaccine is how we will get things back to normal
- The vaccine will protect you, your friends and your family.
Call 119 or book your vaccination now
We know some residents have concerns about the vaccine, particularly in relation to side effects. There is lots of helpful information available, please find out all the facts when it’s your turn. The vaccine could save your life, and help protect your friends and family.