Annual Report 2021/22
Find out more about our work and achievements over the past year.
Our Annual Report 2021/22 details our work, key achievements and impact over the past year, our priorities for the coming year, and financial information. Some highlights from the year include:
- We heard from 2200 people about their experience of health and social care services.
- We provided advice and information to 300 people.
- We published two reports on key issues including unmet need in adult community mental health services and GP access and saw impact from the majority of our recommendations.
- We boosted our community engagement, launching a weekly programme of diverse online events and workshops and restartred our in-person outreach when the COVID-19 restrictions were eased.
- We recruited a new team of officers who are passionate and dedicated about the local community.
Thank you to all our members, partners in health and social care, community organisations, and residents willing to share their stories - we couldn't have done it without you!