About this event
Are you interested in learning about what makes us happy - and how being happier can lead to living longer, healthier, more sustainable living?
WOW YOUR COMMUNITY is a free, one-day online workshop, hosted by the WoW Team from South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
What the day involves: exploration, inspiration (we hope) and information!
- You’ll explore some of the key concepts of positive psychology and their importance to human flourishing
- You’ll learn about the wheel of well-being framework (WoW for short) (www.wheelofwellbeing.org)
- You’ll find out some practical tools including the DIY Happiness tips
- You’ll discover how the wheel is being used - from West Norwood in London Wollongong University in Australia, and how you can use it yourself
- You’ll be inspired by sharing ideas with others and create new ones of your own
Further info or to book a place: