What is the role of the Young People’s Health Panel?
Healthwatch Southwark’s Young People’s Health Panel represents the voices of young people in Southwark in relation to health and social care services.
It offers young people the chance to:
- Tell health and social care decision makers what young people think of services and what they need.
- Influence how services are designed and delivered, driving positive changes and improvements.
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to boost your skill set and experience! It will help you:
- To get your voice heard, with the opportunity to influence the design, delivery and provision of local health and social care services.
- Develop a better understanding of health and social care services, nationally and in your local area.
- Pursue a job in the medical, social care, research, communication, public and third sectors.
- Develop your skills and experience towards your future career such as public speaking, community engagement, decision making and more!
- Gain volunteering hours.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Make a real difference in your local community.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you:
- Are aged 16-24,
- Want to get your voice heard,
- Want to learn more about health and social care services,
- Want to gain new skills and experience for your future career.
Volunteer with us
Join our Young People's Health Panel today to represent the voice of young people, learn more about health and social care and develop new skills and experience for your future career!