We held this free public event on 19 December 2016, attended by at least 75 people. Around 60 had not attended a Healthwatch Southwark event before and 11 registered as new supporters.
The purpose of this forum was to:
- Inform people about Healthwatch Southwark (HWS)
- Have stalls which offer information about local services and support available for older people in Southwark over the winter months
- Have presentations from key services about how to keep healthy and well during the winter
- Offer an opportunity to inform our future work to improve services
- Enable people to take part in some festive activities, do some gentle exercise, share a hot lunch and take home a Winter Wellness bag of goodies!