What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to boost your skill set and experience! It will help you:
- To get your voice heard, with the opportunity to influence the design, delivery and provision of local health and social care services.
- Develop a better understanding of health and social care services, nationally and in your local area.
- Pursue a job in the medical, social care, research, communication, public and third sectors.
- Develop your skills and experience towards your future career such as public speaking, community engagement, decision making and more!
- Gain volunteering hours.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Make a real difference in your local community.
This is the perfect opportunity for you, if you:
- Are aged 16-24,
- Want to get your voice heard,
- Want to learn more about health and social care services,
- Want to gain new skills and experience for your future career.
How to apply:
To apply, please download and complete the application form below and return to Megan (Research and Projects Officer) at email@example.com or call 020 3848 6546