About this event
Join the Citizen Research Community for their second workshop on decent homes in the local area. The Citizen Research Community is open to all seniors and carers.
- Welcome & Introductions from 11.00 - 11.10
- Guest speakers until midday. We will hear about the national picture, the OP Housing Champions Network and the local Home Improvement Agency and Disabled Facilities Grants.
- Elly Hopkins, Care & Repair England
- Ellen Lebethe, OP Housing Champion (London)
- Mike Scarlett, Private Sector Housing & Adaptations Manager, Southwark Council
- Short Comfort Break followed by Q&A and then information about the new Citizen Research Community.
With guest speakers Eleanor Watts from the Southwark Food Action Alliance (SFAA) and Caroline Hughes from Age UK's Food2You service.
Please register in advance on ZOOM for your free place. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Click here to view the flyer.
Barbara Wilson, Age UK Lewisham & Southwark
0207 358 4077