About this event
Sign up to learn how to help your vulnerable clients with low incomes reduce their day to day living costs using eco-tips. Sponsored by the City Bridge Trust.
This workshop will help your support workers or their trainers provide advice to their clients on:
- How to reduce electricity bills
- How to reduce heating bills
- How to reduce water-bills
- How to reduce transport costs
- How to reduce food costs
- How to reduce other general and shopping costs
The workshop will be run by Donnachadh McCarthy FRSA and is funded by the City Bridge Trust.
Donnachadh has worked for over 15 years as a professional eco-auditor advising homeowners, charities and businesses on how to reduce their running costs by going green
3 Acorns Eco-audits
020 7703 8748