About this event
We are inviting local residents, local government, health professionals, and influencers to look into how health services and the Voluntary and Community Sector can work together to provide a better, more inclusive landscape for the LGBTQ+ community in Southwark.
We will also be launching our joint report with the Southwark LGBT Network, 'Strong in Southwark'.
The findings from this social action LGBTQ+ survey, which has been led by local residents from its inception running from July - November 2018, showed a mixed outlook on life experiences in Southwark.
Change is crucial.
This event will give you the unique opportunity to;
Delve into the rich data on LGBTQ+ needs in Southwark;
- Network with organisations that support LGBTQ+ needs;
- Help us identity gaps in our research;
- Have real open conversations with change makers; and
- Be part of a solution-focused approach to issues of concern that are raised.
- Guest Speakers will be announced closer to the date.
We need as many Southwark LGBTQ+ residents and Allies, to share their thoughts, experience and feedback on the work we've been doing.
This will help us to gain the intelligence we need to help make Southwark a better place to live!
For any queries or more information
Please contact Nathan@healthwatchsouthwark.co.uk