Signposting and Feedback Clinics
- We are back with the information and guidance online sessions.
- It is an opportunity for anyone to ask questions about local health and care services
- You can share your experience and concerns about the services
- We have morning and afternoon sessions for your convenience
- We have responded to your feedback and created this workshop to support your mental health
- This workshop is facilitated by Gosia, or Community Engagement Officer who is a Wellbeing Coach
- In this sessions you will be able to learn and practice Mindfulness and Breathwork techniques
- It will run on a monthly basis
‘Building Confidence’ Workshop
- This workshop was kindly hosted by our volunteer, Adriana.
- It introduced the concept of self-confidence, how it can be affected by life events and daily pressures and what we can to do improve it.
- Adriana will be holding workshops on Mental Health and Wellbeing on a monthly basis so check our events page for details of the next workshop!
Support in Southwark: Wellbeing Hub!
- This workshop is an opportunity for a local organisation to showcase their work and create partnerships with other organisations
- In February Wellbeing Hub participated and presented their vital work in the community. They took questions from attendees to support their needs.
- These workshops will host different groups each month so keep it in your diary
Get To Know Us
- A workshop to introduce our work to residents and local organisations
- Opportunity to ask questions and create partnerships and collaborations
- We rise awareness and profile of our organisation
In Person Signposting and Feedback Sessions in Peckham and Walworth Libraries
- Drop-in format focused on locality in the borough
- Opportunity to meet our staff and engage face to face
- Delivering information and guidance
- Collecting feedback
- Each week we attend one of the libraries