All events are hosted by young people who want to meet you and hear your stories.
Share your skills and learn new ones, all while making new friends in your community. Some of the events happening in March are listed below. To see a full list, click here.
- Pub Club - Tue 3rd March, 6-8pm - The Old Red Lion, 42 Kennington Park Road, SE11 4RS
- Film Club - Thu 5th March, 6-8pm - Elephant & Castle: Draper Hall, 1 Howell Walk, SE1 6TL
- Chair Yoga - Mon 9th March, 2:30pm-4pm - Blackfriars, John Marshall Hall, Christ Church Southwark, 27 Blackfriars Road, SE1 8NY
- Brunch Club - Tue 10th March, 11am-12.30pm – Peckham Peckham Pelican, 92 Peckham Road, SE15 5PY
- Quiz Club - Tue 10th March, 6:30-8pm – Darwin Court, 1 Crail Row, Walworth, SE17 1AD
- Choir - Wed 11th March, 6-7:30pm – St James Church Hall, 45 Elm Grove, Peckham, SE15 5DD
- Film Club - Sunday 22nd March, 2-5pm - Bermondsey The Yalding Centre (AgeUK), 95 Southwark Park Road, SE16 3TY
- Script Reading - Mon 23rd March, 6:15-7:45pm - Camberwell Library, 48 Camberwell Green, SE5 7AL
- Desert Island Discs - Tue 24th March, 6:30-8pm - Walworth Darwin Court, 1 Crail Row, Walworth, SE17 1AD
- Winter Wrap Up - Fri 27th March, 12-2pm - Harry Caddick Centre, 63 Lilford Road, Camberwell, SE5 9HN